| Paulo Tibig
Love of Work Program: Why Employees Need to Love Their Job More Than Ever (Public Run)
Time & Location
About The Event
We are already more than 6 months in community quarantines, and companies are continuing to struggle to survive this crisis.
Do you still have your job? Do you realize that your company is doing its best not just for its benefit but to keep the living of its employees, that includes you!
The more important question to ask is, are you getting yourself involved to help your company during this period. Are you showing your sincere CARE for your company?
We have to realize that when we care for our job and our company, we care for our living, we care for our families.
If you want to reignite the fire of your team and help your company bounce back fast, then this program is for you and your team.
• More than ever, make employees show care and concern for their work and for the organization
• Help employees adjust in the workplace during the state of transition
• Raise the spirit and reignite the fire of employees to be at their best at work
• Increase employee engagement and utilize it as a tool to bounce back in crisis.
• Emphasize the need for employees to appreciate their current opportunities in the company
I. Personal and Social Realizations
• Reflections of people during the present situation and how these will propel them as they go forward in their work.
• Reasons Why Employees Need to Love Their Jobs
• The Need to Accept the Liminal State
II. Reignite the Fire of Employees
• Three strategic approaches to help employees get motivated and deliver optimal results
III. C.A.R.E. Model
• This framework will help employees shift their mindsets to love their work more than ever.
• Commit: Do What’s Expected from You
• Allow: Clear Your Thoughts from Biases
• Remind: Meaning in Working
• Enough: Shun the Moan!
IV. Helping Your Company Bounce Back Fast
• Practical steps employees can follow to help the company prosper today and beyond
• The CORONA Strategy
USE COUPON CODE: LWPTRIO upon checkout for group of 3 or more
- Regular TicketPHP 1,199PHP 1,1990PHP 0